Monday, December 21, 2015

Yearbook Photos

You know when your dad says "Why you no doctor yet?" and you decide to put it in the yearbook like this kid?
#reletable, right? I'm Spike (not my real name, but who cares), and these are the funniest yearbook photos that will change the way you look at quotes.

First off, maybe you want your friends to be jealous because they didn't know there was an Emoji option.

Or how about you hate school so much you just want to say:

Or when you don't know English?


I'm sorry, I don't know band.

Oh my god, I need to tell you something.
I'm a teacher, but first, lemme take a selfie.



All these pictures I can totally relate to. Maybe all but the teacher one. Nah, I can't relate to any. But who cares! I suggest you do a photo quote in your senior book that will make you be LaughingYourFineAdam'sAppleOff. No pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment