Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Best Story Ever Told - From CollegeHumor

What's worse than a parent who can't use his smartphone? One who can.


The day my dad discovered that his Blackberry had a camera, my life took a turn for the annoying. On average, he sends me 15 photos a day. Once a week, I get a picture of his dad face, with a caption like, "I'm at a business meeting. LOL. Bored. Send me a pic of the dog." in which I would have to tell him to pay attention. He actually once took a picture with his boss and sent me the photo saying, "This is the boss man. He helps pay our bills. LOL." I'm sure in his head he thought it was funny, but I was legit mentally concerned he was going to lose his job. Luckily, he didn't. One day, I took the bus home for the week. When I got to the bus stop, I BBM'd* my dad to pick me up. I waited about ten minutes and then got a response. It was a picture of my dog Tilula, and my dad with the caption saying, "LOL." It then started to rain. I called my dad and told him I was at the bus station and he needed to come pick me up. He responded, "I'll BBM you!" I could hear him stifling a laugh. I said thank you and hung up. A few minutes later, he BBM'd me another picture of Tilula wearing sunglasses and of course, another LOL. Luckily, one of my friends happened to be driving around the street and picked me up. I BBM'd my dad, "It's okay, you don't have to pick me up anymore." I was dropped off at home and my dad BBM'd me, "Where are you? I am driving around looking for you. Did you know it's raining? LOL. LOL. LOL."



*BBM means Blackberry Message.



Want to watch the cartoon?

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment