Monday, December 14, 2015

Funny Scary Movie/Relatable Quotes

"Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears."-TheMetaPicture

"I love how in scary movies, the person yells out "Hello?" as if the bad guy is gonna be like, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen. Want a sandwich?" -love-extinguisher.co.cc  

"Why are scary movies always in creepy places like jails and hospitals? I want a scary movie to be in Walmart. "Clean up on Aisle 13," one man says. "But sir-there is no Aisle 13..." *dramatic music plays*"-Pinterest

"If the people in the horror movies listen to me when I say, "Don't go up there, that's where the bad guy is," they'd still be alive."-Me

"Watching a horror movie with friends be like: "Fake, so unreal!" while watching a horror movie by yourself be like: "It's not real, it's not real, OH MY GOOOOD!"

"That awkward moment when you realize that Dora has more freedom than you."-Relatable Posts

"Horror Movies don't scare me. Five missed calls from my mom scares me."-Relatable Posts

"Mom: Are you talking back to me?" You: "Yeah, mom. It's called a conversation.""-Relatable Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment