Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Chapter 1 of Room 729-B: The Brodcast

Breaking News: The moment you've been waiting for: Who is Parstania's least wanted person? Our results have come in and it looks like....Jack Haradof is Parstania's least needed person this year. He will be sent to Room-729B, a tragic interrogation room that just might be the last room you'll see-ever. Is he going to pass about his boring life? Or will he be left to spare-forever? More information-coming tomorrow. ABN*, Amanstaina.

This brodcast, along with several others scared me when I saw them. Nothing about my life is boring. It's colorful, bright, and not like my stupid neighbor and suck up, Jeff. His life in my perspective is dull, B&W, and just plain dumb. But it looks like someone hijacked the systems and made me the one who is supposed to be the dumbest person on Earth. I'm not going to make it, I think. I anticipate the doorbell to not ring but to have my door smashed into tiny specks. I'm going to be taken away.

*ABN: Amanstainia Breaking News








No comments:

Post a Comment