Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Chapter Five of Room 729-B:Behind Bars of Plastic

When I wake up, it's 1:00 in the morning. I look around and realize how isolated I am. I walk around my cell and accidentally trip, causing me to hit the bars. The bars snap in half and fall apart. "Whoa." I almost yell, but I whisper because I don't want to make noise. I see flashlights, so I act like I'm still asleep. I move the fallen bars over on my side so they can't see them. They pass quickly, and I walk out quickly. I see a note on the ground that I don't remember seeing before. All it says is "Why am I here?" written a billion times. Is this my writing? I don't think so. But I hold onto it just for safety. When I walk back to my cell, the bars are already repaired on the wall. My eyes widen quickly. I look around to find no one. Is this real? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment