Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Chapter 3 of Room 729-B:Photographs of Lost Memories

I wake up, tied to a crummy white chair, springs coming out and lots of rips and tears, while the person besides me has the most valuable chair I've ever seen, covered with crystal diamonds and silky gold. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. "Hobbies?" is the first thing I hear from the greedy person. "Fishing, Swimming, playing on the Computex-1829," I reply. "Hah! The Computex-1829? The worst of it's kind. I have the new and improved Computex-90000! Too bad your computer doesn't do anything, the First Generation sucks, kind of like you. Haha!" I want to take his long hair and swing him out into space, but if I show any signs of humiliation, I'll for sure be killed. "Any memories from when you were a child?" "Yeah. Playing in a sandbox, having fun with my friend Tori-" Tori. My best friend who moved just when we were almost done knowing each other. I never knew where she went, but I always thought it was some Happy Fun Land. When I realized she went to Bokanista at the time of when there was a lot of terrorism going on there, I wanted to know if she was okay. I sent her a letter, but never got one back. I stop thinking and go back to my sentence. "Fishing with my dad, etc." The man responded, "Whatever. You're a dumb kid anyway. Your life doesn't matter either way." I remain speechless. "Well, run along! I'll talk to you tomorrow. Then my team will decide whether you live or not." He pushes me out of the room, and sends me to my temporary cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment