Thursday, December 10, 2015

Chapter Four of Room 729-B:Tunnel Vision

I walk into my cell door, labeled 18293-729B. I look around. No comfy beds, no sinks, and no color. The toilet is a small hole in the floor, and the only book on the desk is a teared, unreadable version of "Moby Dick". The bed is a gym mat on the ground and the bars are more like a cage. I feel like I'm the hamster now. Speaking of hamsters, a large rat that looks like it got infested with rabies is scurrying around the room, mouth drooling everywhere. I am so tired that I thump onto the gym mat and fall right asleep.

I wake up all excited because I had a good dream I was at Ttajrmak Resort (the most awesome water park ever), but when I realize I am in the prison cell, I slump back to my original lying position. I try to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment