Sunday, December 6, 2015

School

1. I am most proud of my new blog post series called Room 729-B. It's not finished yet, but I really like making it. Once it's finished, it's going to have a lot of chapters!

2. I am most proud of making a piece called The Very Very Scary Chase of Timo. I finished it and it's about Timo trying to chase my cousins and I. It makes you feel like you're being chased by Timo, too!

3. I need to work on my grammar and making sure my stories make sense. I also need to work on making sure it's all present or past-tense. Other than that, I'm okay at writing.

4. I need to work on the same things I need to work on my blog. I also need to not be distracted by my friends (this rarely happens; but still). I think I'm better at writing at school than at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment