Sunday, January 18, 2015

when you get a cut

just put that with this
and you get a bad cut

Okay, lets face it, cuts SUCK. Today I was peeling an apple when the peeler hit me on my finger. It was bleeding way too long. A couple times I almost fainted. See, this is why I don't like finger pricks. Maybe finger pricks hurt more, I dunno. I then got a scab growing over my bandage. Oh yeah, and then you get a scar that won't go away. I think I took a trip to the blood donor today. 

Peelers for 19.95! Get a free offer of cuts with that!

That's what peeler ads should be like. I don't like sharp stuff anymore. Plus, I have a party to go to on the 19th at AirTime. I don't think I'll have any fun.  I wish we could never get cuts. If only there were some invention that would make us never have any cuts again. Hey, maybe someone could make it. Just make sure it's soon, because my hopes are running out of time. Even as you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment