Monday, January 12, 2015

Days

Somedays I count the days. Sometimes the weeks. Almost all the time I count how many more days I have of school until Summer. Sometimes I don't want to count anything since I'm having fun. I'm too caught up with this whole numbers so I don't hear many people screaming.
"Run!"
An explosion shatters my thoughts and I turn around quickly.
"Holy s***." I say.
I turn around, running like crazy. Then I trip on a backpack.
"Oof!"
I try to get up quickly, but an explosion sends me careening over the sky. Memories flash back to me as when I was a baby. My mom was such a nice person. I remembered all the fun times we had together. I started crying. I was close to hitting the ground, bracing for impact. But it never happened. I fell into a ditch filled with water. I got out. No one was around.
"Hello?" I ask.
No answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment