Sunday, January 25, 2015

Birthday

Birthdays are awesome. Well unless you were guilty of many crimes. Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll explain my Sunday. Say you had a cousin named Limo. Say Limo kicked you in the head a couple of times. Say you told him not to do it again. Say he starts crying for some reason. When your aunt comes outside and asks Limo what happened, he says he had a "pee accident." He goes inside and starts playing with a Batman balloon. Also, say you had a cousin whose name was, I don't know, Shwill. Say Shwill shot you with a jubee ball pretty hard. You wanted revenge, so you hide. Shwill goes upstairs about to shoot you again. You go up the other way around. And Shwill comes out of your room. And you shoot the ball. And it accidentally hits him in the eye. Really hard. All of this really happened, and Limo's name is actually Timo, and Shwill's name is actually Will. Yeah, at my birthday, things were out of control. And my birthday is on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment