Monday, January 25, 2016

My Vine

OMG never expected this at my birthday party
When you don't get what you wanted
When you get an obvious question right but the teacher says it's wrong
When you throw something at the teacher but its related to what he was talking about
When you hear your parents talking smack talk about you



These are my selected vines to show you. Why? Today, I started the day with 205 followers. When I got home, I had 240 FOLLOWERS! I've never experienced this big of a rise in one day (maybe because I follow back...) Anyways, I recently discovered how to zoom in on my videos. I use an app called Video Zoom so I can zoom in 30x. I think it's more fun to make vines than YouTube videos because you can get followers more easily. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment