Friday, January 8, 2016

Chapter ??? Of Room 729-B:_____

Shoot.

No. I'm not going back. Today, I will stay here, and wait. I find another piece of paper next to the tape recorder.



"Some days, they would look up towards the skies and wonder what's up there. Maybe there's Extra Terrestrial life somewhere unknown. Maybe the universe would never end. Some days they would wonder what it would be like if they were a cloud. They would think of it as a peaceful life, watching over Iandiac, just like God looks over the universe.  They would wonder why the sky was blue. I would watch the clouds move in a very slow manner. I could find shapes that the clouds formed. But a long time ago, they was looking up at the sky wondering if Heaven was real. The world they once had was collapsing over their head, bit by bit.  Building by building. Fires became uncontrollable.  It was the end of the world. The end of them all. They were all going to die. I was the only one who survived. All thanks to a building. The one you're in. This isn't part of Iandiac. This is the remains of a "planet" no one was supposed to see. A "planet" that is so dark with secrets, it was never heard of. The people who did know would NEVER talk about it. If you knew the secrets, you would be hunted down or maybe be paralyzed. You may have gotten the "setup" tape. It wasn't real. No one's real. The planet isn't a planet. It's called Facility 23. And it's 5 trillion light years away from your home. It's a Space Station. This place-it's not real. John-he's the only real one. "


I look at the piece of paper, eyes wide open. How? I only drove- No. I didn't drive. I was knocked out because I wasn't allowed to see what was happening. How did I never know? The diamonds-no one would ever have any of those because they weren't found on Iandiac. But how wasn't it real?

No comments:

Post a Comment