Saturday, January 16, 2016

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a cat. The cat is always fixated on my face. But one day, I realized that the cat was always looking behind me. I turned around to find nothing. I proceeded with the day until it came to night time. I was listening to the baby monitor and heard my wife soothing the baby. As I turned around, my hand brushed against my asleep wife. I ran upstairs to find nothing. I went back to the bed and went to sleep.         The last thing I remembered was the clock reading 12:45 and a room that turned into a dark place. I woke up with the clock reading 12:44 and the closet door creaking open. I then wake up again and realize I never had a cat, wife, or baby. I was one year younger.



One year later, all of that re-happened. I woke up again one year younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment