Saturday, December 6, 2014

Town

I can't see my brother anywhere. He has to still be alive. I know it. The smiley face was nowhere to be seen, and everyone seemed normal. The town was slightly odd, though. There were many buildings, fountains, huge houses, and a lot of other things.Just as I was walking about, I noticed something. A portal. Oh no, my brother might of went in there, I thought. Just as I was about to enter, a person blocked my way.

"Stop, young man! This portal is strictly forbidden!"
"Why?" I asked.
"Well, this portal isn't normal. You see, this place takes you to a place where your nightmares are. Many people have died in these. If you dreamt about a person killing you, you would get that same nightmare, only in real life.
"Anyways, go and find another place to go. Someone just went in here-"
"My brother?"
"I don't know. If he had brown hair, a red shirt, black pants, and boots, then yes."
"That's my brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment