Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Short Matter Of Time

"I don't remember you here. How did you come here?"
"I got pulled inside a TV."
"Oh. In that case, you have one last day here, and then you will get pulled back."
One last day. I needed to get my brother out. I knew what to do. When there was no guard, I could sneak in. 
Night 1: He's still there. Dangit. How am I supposed to get my brother out?
Day 2: I have to make a run for it.
I ran as fast as I could. The guard tried to catch me, but he missed. But then, the smiley face grabbed me and I got back out the TV. My brother was gone. I failed my job. He can't be saved. I start sobbing, and then the TV turns on. It shows my brother. Running for his life. Killers are after him.
"Thought you could save him, eh? Ha. You can't."
At that point, I wanted to punch the face. Punch him so hard that he would shatter in a million pieces. I hated that face.

No comments:

Post a Comment