Monday, December 1, 2014

Big Hero 6 Into A Book

My name is Hiro. I have black hair, white skin, and brown eyes. I usually wear a blue jacket, red shirt with a big robot on it, tannish jeans, and white and brown shoes with yellow laces.  I live in a small Cat Cafe. My parents died when I was 3. I'm 13 now. Even though I have an aunt who takes care of me, I do illegal things. My favorite thing to do is to go Bot Fighting. I always win. Everyone underestimates me, but don't fall for it. Once, I went to a Bot Fight, and the first time, I acted like a rookie. But the second time, I destroyed him. He got very mad. So mad that he tried to kill me! My brother came in at the right time, and we escaped on a motorcycle, only to be captured by police. We got in jail with a lot of other people. And then,we finally came out. My aunt was very mad at us. I ran back up into my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment