Thursday, December 4, 2014

One Chance

What if you had one chance to do what you wished for? One chance you wanted everyone to see? Well, that happened to me yesterday. We were playing basketball, and everyone was going to block the ball. That's when I jumped and shot the ball towards the basket. At half-court. The ball went in a perfect arch. I was watching nervously to see if it would make it. Then, I saw the net swish. I made it in! Mr.Manchester was also watching too, so he was smiling when I made it. Everyone jumped on top of me like a mountain. Everyone gave me high fives. Even the players on the other team were like, "How did you do that?"
I would reply, "I have no idea."
Today, everyone was talking about it. I felt like I was famous. I was happy.

This is a shoutout to John N.for him making me feel proud of myself. Feel free to visit his blog down below.

John N.'s Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment