Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Poem

Thanks

I am thankful for my laptop. It's now easier to do schoolwork.
I am thankful for my Ableton Live 9 Suite music software. I can make awesome electronic music with it.
I am thankful for my camera. It captures every fun moment.

I am thankful for Japan. They have the coolest inventions and most yummy food.
I am thankful for Cedar Point. If it wasn't there, I wouldn't be having that much fun in summer.
I am thankful for America. I'm lucky to live here.

I am thankful for my cousin, Timo. We always have fun when he visits my house.
I am thankful for my best friend, Jordan. He was always a good friend. Even in Maine, where he is now.
I am thankful for my aunt Karen. She is Timo's mom, and she is really nice.

I am most thankful for my mom. She's the reason I'm here. I want her to stay alive forever since I love her so much. She's the best mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment