Monday, October 13, 2014

Top Thrill Dragster;The Best Ride Ever! better version

Top Thrill Dragster;The Best Ride Ever!

I woke up at 6:00, hearing my mom's voice calling me to get ready to go to Cedar Point. I remembered about last year, when I got to go there 5 times. Once I was ready, we left the house and I ran into the car as fast as I could. I was as excited as I could get; for today was the day I promised to go on the second tallest roller coaster in the world for the first time;Top Thrill Dragster. I was WAY too scared to go on Top Thrill Dragster. I would look up at the top of the ride and say, "That's way too tall for me to go on."  Today I looked up at the top and said, "I'm gonna try it, and it hopefully it will be fun."

I waited in line for about 45 minutes, because the ride broke down. While waiting, I met a girl. She said that this was her first time going on the ride too. She was more scared as I was, for I could tell when she got too chickened out when it was her turn. Sooner or later, it was my turn.I went into the seat slowly, for I was super scared. As I was waiting for it to launch us, I looked up at the top once more.

 We launched, speeding at 125 miles per hour, the fastest I've ever gone (not including planes). We then went up 420 feet, the tallest I've ever gone, too (not including planes). Once we got up, I stared down to the bottom, seeing everything:Lake Erie, the rest of Cedar Point, roads, cars, and boats. I couldn't believe my eyes. 420 feet was better than it seemed! Then came the bad part:going down. I was only at the top for around 3 seconds, and even though I captured what seemed to be everything, it wasn't enough. There are 2 reasons why I didn't want to go on Top Thrill Dragster. One, I was scared that it might roll back(which it didn't, until I saw 3 rollbacks in a row), and two that sickening feeling that I don't think anybody likes when your stomach "drops".  I knew I would get that feeling. As I went down, I realized that I didn't. I put my hands up in the air and screamed in excitement. 

When the ride stopped, I was a little sad. I wanted the ride to keep going. It was too short for me rather being too tall for me. 17 seconds wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted to keep going on it again and again! If I saw that girl once more, I would say, "You have to go on Top Thrill Dragster. It's so amazing, it's my favorite ride!"

It counts for my top 10 list of roller coasters, and it's number 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment