Friday, October 24, 2014

Seizure

Seizure

It was an ordinary day. It was in the school year, in April. I was sitting in the back room watching T.V., my mom was getting my Grandma a drink (my Grandma has dementia and she couldn't really walk or say anything), and my Grandma was sitting in the living room. It was 5:00 P.M. When my mom gave water to my Grandma, she was fine. One minute later, my Grandma couldn't breathe. Her face turned blue. She was drooling. She was having a Grand Mal seizure. My mom told me to call 911. We started crying. I did. The ambulance came, and took her to the hospital. I finally saw her after 1 month and 1 week. I saw her in the hospital and was happy she was still alive. A few months later, she had another Grand Mal seizure. We helped her, and she didn't need to go to the hospital. I'm happy she was still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment