Thursday, October 30, 2014

Explore

Explore

Tom looked around Jacob's, and Jacob looked around Tom's. All of a sudden, Jacob found a door in the closet. He opened it. Inside was a humongous room exactly like Jacob's. "I'll switch." Jacob said. Jacob could hear a faint "Yes!" in the background. Jacob kept the 'room' a secret. Tom also found a passage way to what was now Jacob's room. Later, after they packed their things, they took a tour of the building. That's when they bumped into me. "Hi!" Jacob said. "Oh, hey. Are you guys new here?" I asked. "Sorta." Tom replied. "Wanna take a tour?" I asked. "Sure." They both said.  "First, I wanna show you the best room in the house." I told them. "Guess how we got here." Jacob said. "How?" I asked. They then told me the whole story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment