Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Top Thrill Dragster; The Best Ride Ever!

Top Thrill Dragster

I woke up. My mom was next to me telling me to wake up. As soon as I knew it, I was in the car going to Cedar Point. When we got there, I thought it was a dream;it wasn't. When Cedar Point opened, I went rushing towards Top Thrill Dragster, even though I was freaked out to go on it. I was scared in line, until I met a girl. She said she was scared too, so that made me feel better. When I was waiting to go on it (I was almost there), she left because she was too scared. I got even more scared, and by the time I was waiting for it to launch us, I was freaked out. It launched us, and we went 125 mile per hour. It was crazy. As soon as I knew it, I was staring down 420 feet, at the very top. As we went down, I felt better. I felt from scared to "Oh my god let me go on this again!" It was amazing. I should always go out of my comfort zone and climb my own Everest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment