Saturday, April 9, 2016

back.

Alright. I haven't blogged in a while, and that's because I always had to go to bed right away so I could get up early in the morning to do stuff. And now that I'm back from Florida, I can write about the things I did. I'm only choosing the highlights.



A day after day 2, we went back to Cocoa Beach. I swam there for a bit. We also went to Gator Golf, where I got to hold a live baby alligator.

 I didn't really keep track, so the rest are things I did.

I went on a cruise to Castaway Cay and got sun poisoned.

I went to Disney World and checked out all 4 theme parks in one day. The day before I went to Disney Springs.

I went to Universal Studios for the first time. I checked out every ride I wanted to go on, so that's a first. Rip Ride Rockit was really fun, including the vertical part when you go up vertically.


And now, I'm back from the trip and sad. And the weather sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment