Saturday, April 23, 2016

Airtime

In a little bit, I'm going to Airtime. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know I'm going to dominate everyone in dodgeball. I train there once or twice a month. Normally. Sometimes I do more. Basically, I've learned a few tactics. I'll explain them to you.

1. DO NOT GROUP UP.

Most people will group up. What happens? More people target them because if you miss one person, you can hit another person. Being in the group sometimes limits your visibility and can easily get you out if you can't see. You can also get hurt by tripping, other people falling on you, etc.

2. AIM FOR THE LEGS.

Never aim for somebody's chest or head. They can easily get you out from catching the ball. Aiming for the legs gives you a better chance of not getting you out. Even this can happen and happened to me once: I got hit by a ball in the chest and I didn't catch it. I fell down and started crawling. The ball landed between my legs and I caught him out (accidentally).

3. DO NOT TAUNT.

Taunting can get you in more trouble and make people furious at you. More people will try to hit you and you could get hurt depending on how mad the person[s] are.



No comments:

Post a Comment