Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Thanksgiving Thanks

The Thanksgiving Thanks


(Things)
I am thankful for my laptop. It helps me do anything I want.
I am thankful for Steam. It keeps me entertained.
I am thankful for the Moon. It is the only other planet we have traveled to.

(Places I go)
I am thankful for Canada. It is the only other country I have traveled to.
I am thankful for Michigan. There are many fun places to go.
I am thankful for Oakland County. It is where my life started.


(People)
I am thankful for my mom. She gave life to me.
I am thankful for my cousin Timo. Even though he gives me colds, he’s my best companion.
I am thankful for Ming Ming. Even though he died before I was born, I still think he is an amazing dog.

I am most thankful for my family and friends. They make my life complete.

Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment