Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The 3 Year Old Chronicles

Have you ever noticed how scary it is to be chased by a 3 year old? It’s scarier than you think. I remember that horrid day. How Will and I ran as fast we could, how I hit a 1 year old Cameron accidentally that sent both of us flying, and how it was the scariest experience of my life. You want to listen to the story, you’ll be traumatized forever. Read on and there’s no turning back. Fine, read. But I warned you.

It all started about a year ago. My cousins (Timo, Cameron, Will, and Ryder) were all at Will’s house. Timo was playing cars, while Cameron was behind him on a black couch-like stool. Cameron had a metal car in his hand and decided to ambush Timo. He threw the car at Timo’s head, giving him a big bruise on the back of his head. Now, I was behind Timo at the time, so Timo thought it was me who threw the car. This lead to worse things.

Timo already decided he wanted to chase me, but to make things worse, Will just couldn’t resist to taunt Timo to get in the “game”. So there we were, 1 on 2. Since he was 3, we couldn’t fight back. All we could do was to run. Fast. Timo’s almost as fast as we are, so we hopefully could hide. We run to Will’s bedroom and we try to make up a plan of where to run and where to hide. Just as we finish the plan, Timo comes running at us at about 10 miles per hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment