Wednesday, November 25, 2015

In Loving Memory

Today, sadly, my grandma died. Her dementia was getting worse and she couldn't move. She became bed written. I woke up early this morning and the first thing my mom told me was that she predicted that she would die today or on Thanksgiving (tomorrow). She couldn't breathe this morning at all. My mom told me she was pale and everything. And today, I stay up in my bedroom, writing this blog post all about my grandma. She wasn't that old (in her 60's). She (at this time I'm writing this) lays in her bed, not breathing, not moving, not talking her normal "Terry" words.

She was a very nice person. She loved me before she had dementia and said I was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She loved getting me items and books and everything. She loved everyone in our family. But good things do come to an end. She knew it was her time to go. If I could of had one last talk with her, I would of told her how much we all loved her.


In Loving Memory of Sandra Kennedy
19??-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment