Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thingy

I'm going to a thing today at the library. It's like a surprise to me because I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be face painted into a zombie, but I'm not sure. It's somewhere in the library, but I don't know where. This is what it says:"Come get a crash course with tips and techniques to create zombie special effect makeup such as cuts, bruises, wounds, burns, black eyes and bullet holes. Join the highly skilled professionals from Astute Artistry Studios as they help you prepare for Halloween and beyond! Registration Required." This is what I'm going to do I guess. So I think I'll be face painted and learn how to do makeup effects. Astute Artistry is located in Berkley, Michighan!
http://www.astuteartistrystudio.com/
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment