Sunday, October 25, 2015

LUT

There's this really cool video series on YouTube called LUT. LUT is a series by Vsauce2 that features new inventions. Some examples are Caffeinated Shaving Cream and Personalized Animal Plushes-that look just like your pet. LUT is one of my favorite series on YouTube. One last thing-they give you links to the items so you can buy them. Why am I talking? Click the link and get your wallets out!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL652F457A0C7E45DB


P.S. There may be some inappropriate things in these videos, ask your parents before you watch them.

P.P.S. My mom is clueless and never seems to catch onto all the things I watch that may not be so great for me (she actually added this sentence because she is tired of me not listening to her and not refraining from watching this garbage 24/7).

No comments:

Post a Comment