Sunday, February 22, 2015

Virus

Okay, so I decided to download a minecraft mod. I had to download something else to download the minecraft mod. Sooner or later, I got a virus. This virus was bad, but not too bad. I got weird applications and Taplika on my other computer. it basically deleted the registry on my mom's account. So now I'm paranoid to download things,which leads me to this:don't download minecraft mod stuff.

I made another song that is most likely safe. If you get any viruses or downloads besides the song, decline it. The virus you are most likely to get is an ask toolbar or a virus that won't harm your computer. If you don't feel safe downloading it, then just listen to it online. Heres the song, and I hope you enjoy! (I uploaded the song before I got the big virus).

No comments:

Post a Comment