Thursday, June 2, 2016

IDK

Nothing interesting ever happened to me. Nothing. It was the same routine every day. Wake up, eat, bus ride, school, bus ride, swim, eat, sleep. One day, I came home to find something in the mail. I never got mail. It was a DVD. The cover looked like it was written on a crumpled piece of paper. "HELLO" was written in black marker on the front. It showed a picture of a smiley face. The eyes were blank, and the smile looked nothing like a smile. It looked like the face was looking for me. I flipped it over to find nothing. I opened the case. There was nothing on the DVD. I put it in the DVD player. One part of me wants me to take it out and rip it to shreds, another to watch. It takes a long time to load, so I get a drink. Just as I'm getting back, my brother screams. I run back. I almost drop my glass. My brother's gone, but the TV's still loading. I sit down, and then feel dizzy. Something comes out of the TV. It's that smiley face. My eyes close. I feel me hit something, and then nothing. I open my eyes. I'm in a weird town.

No comments:

Post a Comment