Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Hung Hua Story

Ok, I'm running out of ideas. I have no idea what to write about except for Timo. Well, I guess I'll write about a old Timo Tale. Ummm...how about the Hung Hua story! Yay!






THE HUNG HUA STORY

By Ty Kennedy

 One day, there was someone in our family (totally not me) who said, "I have a good idea (at the time it was)! Let's go to Hung Hua!" The guests and our house family somewhat agreed and went there for some and/or no apparent reason. We got one of those big Lazy Susan tables and we all ordered really big 

EntrĂ©es just so we could SPEND! SPEND! SPEND! YAAAAY! Timo got the Vegetable Fried Rice (BIG mistake) and we all got other weird combinations that I can't remember (this was like 2.5 years ago). Once we got our food, Timo wasn't at his seat. He was running around the hallway to the restrooms for unnecessary exercise. Once Karen got Timo to his seat, he went BALLISTIC. He was screaming and dancing (?) and other stuff I shouldn't mention. What I can say is that everyone left the room/covered their ears/laughed in laughter/I don't know because I wasn't randomly looking around the room for expressions (well I sort of was). Anyway, Timo started getting the rice shoved in his face by Karen just to shut him up. She basically overfed him by shoving too much rice in his face. But then, something happened. All of a sudden, he stopped, looked down at the ground with his rice stained face, eyes widening, and then "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..." It didn't stop for literally 10 seconds. At the end, the floor was drenched with Vegetable Fried Rice and bread and I don't even know what that thing was (probably hair).  I don't know why he didn't go to the restrooms when he was running around the halls earlier, but it would have been a good idea for him to go in there to maybe not go on the floor (?) but it didn't happen. He then ran around in his diaper away from the clothes on the floor in the hallway again (with no shirt or shoes but still service) and I think he might have gotten some foot fungus. We then got the bill and tried to stay away from Timo A.F.A.P. (As Far As Possible, nothing weird). The rest of the night was even worse, but that's a whole nother story to tell. Whatever, I hope you got creeped the crap out of Timo today! Enjoy the rest of your life!

THE END YAAY


what even is this
ill never have any idea






No comments:

Post a Comment