Thursday, November 13, 2014

Locked

My pencil dragged across the page. I was getting carried away. I looked at the person dragging me. No one was there. They dragged me to this room with acid and walls with chains on them. I knew they were hanging me on there. I looked across the room. Tom was on the other side! "Tom, why? Why did you come here?"
"Why did you come here?"
"Because I wanted to save you. But here we are, trapped in this room where they're going to kill us. It's all your fault. I can hear everyone like 'Tom and Chris disappeared because Tom went in there in the first place.' Everyone's going to hate you now. Now tell me."
"My mom."
"What?!"
" People informed me that my mom went to this place before me. She got trapped in this place also. I wanted to save her."

By that point, I was so surprised that I didn't say a word except for "Oh." I should of known.

No comments:

Post a Comment